Android application Pedometer – Step Counter developed by ITO Technologies, Inc. is listed under category Health & fitness. The current version is 5.35 released on November 07, 2020. According to Google Play Pedometer – Step Counter achieved more than 38 million installs. Pedometer – Step Counter currently has 561 thousand ratings with average rating value of 4.4
Pedometer is simple to use. Once you push the Start button, all you have to do is hold your smartphone as you always do and walk.
Of course, it will continue to automatically record your steps even if you put it in your pocket or bag.
Pedometer displays the number of steps, calories consumed, distance, walking time, and speed.
All of the information can be shown in a graph at any time.
Enjoy walking and strolling together with this app.
Easy to operate—just press the START button.
Advanced Function Pedometer
Automatically records the number of steps, calories consumed, distance, walking time, and speeds. All of the information can be viewed as a graph.
Use the Standard mode when you want to accurately count the number of steps. Pedometer uses proprietary technology to accurately count the number of steps. Feel free to compare it with the pedometer you are using.
All of the functions can be used completely free. There is no charge for additional functions.
Power Saving Pedometer
Pedometer uses less power during operation because it does not use GPS. The battery will not be used when you stop the step counter when not measuring your steps.
Select the Fashionable Design of Your Choice
Pedometer comes in a selection of fashionable designs. No doubt you will find one you like.
The pedometer app does not collect the personal information you enter. Your data will be safely stored without be externally transmitted.
The calorie consumption display will also satisfy dieters.
Distance and Speed
It is fun to watch the distance and speed. Further, not using GPS makes low power consumption possible.
How to use
• Touch on the number of steps, burned calories, distance, walking time, or speed to display the graph with that information.
• Touch the graph to highlight information data for a specific time or date.
• Swipe to the left to see the data recorded until the previous day.
• In order to display the correct number of burned calories, please enter your age, gender, weight and step length accurately.
• In order to display the correct distance and speed, please enter your step length accurately.
Pedometer recommended for the following people
• If you want to check your step count.
• If you want to try using a pedometer.
• If you want to go on a diet.
• If you go on walks or strolls.
• If you go jogging.
• If you want to use a popular step counter.
• If you want to post the pedometer screen to social media.
• If you walk a lot for your job.
• If you want an easy-to-use pedometer.
• If you want to form a habit of walking.
• If you feel out of shape.
• If you want to use a step counter with a theme that you like.
• If you want to use your smartphone instead of carrying around a handheld pedometer.
• Some devices will not record the number of steps when they are locked. This depends exclusively on the specifications of each device and it is not a bug of the app.
• If you find errors in the number of steps recorded, please adjust the sensitivity.
We are currently offering version 5.35. This is our latest, most optimized version. It is suitable for many different devices. Free download directly apk from the Google Play Store or other versions we’re hosting. Moreover, you can download without registration and no login required.
We have more than 2000+ available devices for Samsung, Xiaomi, Huawei, Oppo, Vivo, Motorola, LG, Google, OnePlus, Sony, Tablet … with so many options, it’s easy for you to choose games or software that fit your device.
It can come in handy if there are any country restrictions or any restrictions from the side of your device on the Google App Store.
Copyright© 2020 Apk-time