Android application LG ThinQ developed by LG Electronics, Inc. is listed under category Lifestyle. The current version is 3.5.1120 released on October 31, 2020. According to Google Play LG ThinQ achieved more than 17 million installs. LG ThinQ currently has 122 thousand ratings with average rating value of 3.9
■ Build the kind of connected home you always wanted with ThinQ
The first thing to do on the all new ThinQ is to set up your home. Start by giving your home a name and choosing a wallpaper. Invite members so that your whole family can share and control the products of your home together.
■ Place appliances where you want
What’s a house with no rooms? Arrange your electronic appliances just the way you want in your rooms, living room, etc., and control them conveniently.
■ Pick and choose the alerts you want
The Notification board now shows product and service related alerts on separate screens, so you can choose which alerts to receive.
■ Frequently used features are now more secure
Security improvements have been made to features such as remote controlling, Smart Diagnosis, purchasing supplies, etc. Try them out now.
[Android OS Requirements]
– The ThinQ app supports Android OS 5.0 and higher. Smartphones using Android OS version 4.4 or lower must update their OS in order to use the latest version of the app.
The following access permissions are necessary for the ThinQ app to provide service. Optional permissions are not required to use the app but restrictions to certain features may apply.
■ Required Permissions
– Outgoing Calls: To access related app settings such as language and region and contact the LG Service Center after smart diagnosing devices
– Location: To obtain the device connecting SSID & Wi-Fi info when adding devices and search for weather info, current location, etc. To obtain and use location information when using the automation feature (optional)
■ Optional Permissions
– Photos, Media & Files: To check the storage capacity of your smartphone for downloading the software of devices to add. Certain devices may also send and save images on your smartphone.
– Contacts: To verify user information when signing in to the app
– Camera: To scan QR codes
– Mic: Needed when using the smart diagnosis feature
We are currently offering version 3.5.1120. This is our latest, most optimized version. It is suitable for many different devices. Free download directly apk from the Google Play Store or other versions we’re hosting. Moreover, you can download without registration and no login required.
We have more than 2000+ available devices for Samsung, Xiaomi, Huawei, Oppo, Vivo, Motorola, LG, Google, OnePlus, Sony, Tablet … with so many options, it’s easy for you to choose games or software that fit your device.
It can come in handy if there are any country restrictions or any restrictions from the side of your device on the Google App Store.
■ Improved app and product connectivity.
■ Fixed the bug that was causing voice recognition issues on TV.
Copyright© 2020 Apk-time