Android application Kahoot! Play & Create Quizzes developed by Kahoot! is listed under category Education. The current version is 4.2.4 released on October 30, 2020. According to Google Play Kahoot! Play & Create Quizzes achieved more than 38 million installs. Kahoot! Play & Create Quizzes currently has 156 thousand ratings with average rating value of 4.7
Play engaging quiz-based games (kahoots) at school, at home and at work, create your own kahoots and learn something new! Kahoot! brings the magic of learning for students, teachers, office superheroes, trivia fans and lifelong learners.
Kahoot! speaks Spanish now! It’s work in progress but you can already take a sneak peek at the first version of Kahoot! in Spanish, available for download now. Let us know what you think!
Here’s what you can do with the Kahoot! app:
– Join kahoots hosted live – in class or virtually – and use the app to submit answers
– Complete self-paced challenges
– Study at home or on the go with flashcards and other study modes
– Challenge your friends with kahoots you found or created
– Create your own kahoots and add images or videos
– Host kahoots live for family and friends directly from your mobile device
Families and friends
– Find a kahoot on any topic, fit for any age
– Host a kahoot live by casting your screen to a big screen or screen share via video conferencing apps
– Engage your kids with studying at home
– Send a Kahoot! challenge to other family members
– Create your own kahoots together
– Search among millions of ready-to-play kahoots on any topic
– Create or edit your own kahoots in minutes
– Combine different question types to increase engagement
– Host kahoots live in class or virtually for distance learning
– Assign student-paced challenges for content review
– Assess learning outcomes with reports
– Create kahoots for e-learning, presentations, events and other occasions
– Encourage audience participation with polls and word cloud questions
– Host Kahoot! live in person or in a virtual meeting
– Assign self-paced challenges, for example, for e-learning
– Assess progress and results with reports
Kahoot! is free for teachers and their students, and it’s our commitment to keep it that way as part of our mission to make learning awesome. We offer optional upgrades that unlock advanced features, such as an image library with millions of images and advanced question types, such as puzzles, polls, open-ended questions and slides. To take advantage of these features, users will need a paid subscription.
To create and host kahoots in a work context, as well as get access to additional features, business users will need a paid subscription.
We are currently offering version 4.2.4. This is our latest, most optimized version. It is suitable for many different devices. Free download directly apk from the Google Play Store or other versions we’re hosting. Moreover, you can download without registration and no login required.
We have more than 2000+ available devices for Samsung, Xiaomi, Huawei, Oppo, Vivo, Motorola, LG, Google, OnePlus, Sony, Tablet … with so many options, it’s easy for you to choose games or software that fit your device.
It can come in handy if there are any country restrictions or any restrictions from the side of your device on the Google App Store.
Create study leagues and compete with your friends no matter where they are. They work as virtual study groups where you decide which kahoots to add and when to play.
Copyright© 2020 Apk-time