Android application Gboard – the Google Keyboard developed by Google LLC is listed under category Tools. The current version released on October 26, 2020. According to Google Play Gboard – the Google Keyboard achieved more than 3 billion installs. Gboard – the Google Keyboard currently has 7 million ratings with average rating value of 4.5
Gboard has everything you love about Google Keyboard—speed and reliability, Glide Typing, voice typing, and more
Glide Typing — Type faster by sliding your finger from letter to letter
Voice typing — Easily dictate text on the go
Handwriting* — Write in cursive and printed letters
Emoji Search* — Find that emoji, faster
GIFs* — Search and share GIFs for the perfect reaction.
Multilingual typing — No more switching between languages manually. Gboard will autocorrect and suggest from any of your enabled languages.
Google Translate — Translate as you type in the keyboard
* Not supported on Android Go devices
Hundreds of language varieties, including:
Afrikaans, Amharic, Arabic, Assamese, Azerbaijani, Bavarian, Bengali, Bhojpuri, Burmese, Cebuano, Chhattisgarhi, Chinese (Mandarin, Cantonese, and others), Chittagonian, Czech, Deccan, Dutch, English, Filipino, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hausa, Hindi, Igbo, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Khmer, Korean, Kurdish, Magahi, Maithili, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Nepali, Northern Sotho, Odia, Pashto, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Saraiki, Sindhi, Sinhala, Somali, Southern Sotho, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Tswana, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Xhosa, Yoruba, Zulu, and many more! Visit https://goo.gl/fMQ85U for the full list of languages supported
• Gesture cursor control: Slide your finger across the space bar to move the cursor
• Gesture delete: Slide left from the delete key to quickly delete multiple words
• Make the number row always available (enable in Settings → Preferences → Number Row)
• Symbols hints: Show quick hints on your keys to access symbols with a long press (enable in Settings → Preferences → Long press for symbols)
• One handed mode: On large screen phones, pin keyboard to the left or the right of the screen
• Themes: Choose your own theme, with or without key borders
We are currently offering last version updated October 26, 2020. This is our latest, most optimized version. It is suitable for many different devices. Free download directly apk from the Google Play Store or other versions we’re hosting. Moreover you can download without registration and no login required.
We have more than 2000+ available devices for Samsung, Xiaomi, Huawei, Oppo, Vivo, Motorola, LG, Google, OnePlus, Sony, Tablet … with so many options, it’s easy for you to choose games or software that fit your device.
It can come in handy if there are any country restrictions or any restrictions from the side of your device on the Google App Store.
• Added support for Kazakh PC layout
• Added support for Assamese handwriting layout
• Download the beta version to give feedback on upcoming improvements https://goo.gl/8Ksj7x
Copyright© 2020 Apk-time